Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Big, Fun, Scary

I have been trying to avoid posting stuff online as a plan. I've found in the past that simply posting the plan makes me feel good, and that leads to me putting in less effort on the actual action. Or no effort in some cases.

But, I do have to make some mention of Big, Fun, Scary. It is an annual thing that the Office of Letters and Light put up on their forums. These are the same people who do the National Novel Writing Month, so they good things.

The goal of Big, Fun, Scary is to choose some new things for yourself. Set some goals, and then make an effort to achieve them through the year. Every year that I have participated, I have taken on the idea of one new thing per month. Thus, 12 new things.

This year, I am changing things up a little bit, by taking on some longer term items. Things which take more than a single month to achieve. I am still going to strive for 12 things, just things with longer reach.

I will blog about them as they come up. Everything starts on 1 Jan. So, expect to see more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment