Friday, February 3, 2017

100 Days - Day 13

Still late in reporting these things, but did a little over 5K of running today. Actually did some jogging on the treadmill as well, so that's good. I'm absolutely going to have to work back up to where I was, but the legs feel good afterwards, so I'm thinking it wasn't too bad. I haven't reported my weigh-in for the week yet, because the weight went up to 220#. That's because last week did have some exercise in it, but it was all light workout days, and I was eating over the limit for 6 of 7 days. Some days pretty far over. I think the diet thing works if I keep the calories on target with lower workout efforts, and works if my workouts are intense and my cals are a bit high, but the double bad combo just means I gain back. At least it was only 1 pound. So, trying this week to keep the cals down, and get back to cardio on the regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment