Sunday, February 5, 2017

100 days - day 16

Laziness again in the morning. Could have gone to the gym for a run, chose to stay home and eat. Could have gone about lunchtime, didn't, chose to read instead. Thought I would get in a game this evening and then come home and work out. Game ran really late. With 15 minutes in the day left, I could do a very shit workout and call that ok (like I've done before), or I could just not. I think I've got to look at what the point of the 100 days was. It wasn't just to get in a something every day (though that is part of the notion), but it was to get a workout in. If I'm just going to not even half-ass it, then why am I bothering? I should abandon, and go back to meaningful workouts, that make sense, and that don't make me stress. Or I should just do my workout when I'm supposed to, and not do a half-shit job at it. Tomorrow will be no better for workout time, unless I get up early and do yoga, a workout likely will not happen. I pass on tonight, and will think about this 100 days plan a bit more. As well, my calories are so far over this week because of celebration stuff, that I will be lucky to hold ground at 220#. I feel I'm likely to gain again. And that makes me annoyed at myself. I need to recommit. I need to remind myself of why I'm bothering, and why I want this to be successful - and then I need to start making it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment