Sunday, October 23, 2011

Starting Off

It's Sunday, so time for kick-off measurements.

Weight: 199#
Body Fat: 28%
Waist: 110cm
Right Arm: 33cm
Left Arm: 32cm

I'm going to take these as my starter measurements. Right now, I'm not concerned with my chest, hips, calves or thighs. They're aren't going to be tracked.

In exactly 10 weeks, the new year will be upon us. That's still enough time to make some changes. I am going to set modest goals for now. Once the new year sets in, then I will review where I am and where I want to go.

For weight, I'd like to knock off a mere 10#. 1 pound per week. A change in diet, plus some extra workouts should do it.

Body fat, I'd like to reduce by 3%.

Waist, I'd like to lose 5cm, but in the arms, I'd like to gain 1cm each.

I don't think any of these goals are unreasonable in the amount of time I have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment