Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Looking back; looking ahead

With less than 2 weeks on the dockets for this cycle, I'm starting to take a look back at the things I've managed to accomplish.

I started August at 186#, and last week weighed in at 175#.  That's 11 pounds down in 7 weeks, which is not quite the pace I was hoping for at the start, but does meet the first milestone.

With 2 weeks to go, there's a good chance of hitting the second milestone, provided I push myself towards it.  Reaching 170# is possible, it just takes some refocusing and dedication to make it there.

After September is over, I will be starting a 3 month cycle.  Oct-Dec.  The goals for that cycle are settling in now, but are still changeable.  I will probably make a post on it closer to the start.

Also, there are now just 103 days left in the year.  I tend to start thinking about what to do with the rest of the year once things get down to 100 days.  So I am doing some thinking already on what I can do and what I want to do in the time the year has left.  I'll post more on that later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment