Sunday, November 18, 2012

Waterloo Festival of Animated Cinema 2012

Just finished with the WFAC (www.wfac.ca), and it was really great.  I took Friday off so I could attend every available minute of festival.

I saw:

Wolf's Children
Hells
Babeldom
Tibetan Dog
Crulic: The Path to Beyond
Arrugas
Blood-C: The Last Dark
a trio of shorts(Pretend Not to See, The Spider Girl and another I don't recall the name of now)
Jensen & Jensen
A Letter to Momo
Library War: The Wings of Revolution
only a portion of Heart String Marionette
Asura
The Tragedy of Man
Strange Frame
Rainbow Firefly

The movies varied from really awesome to really strange.  Most of them being above average for movies I've seen this year.  I'm always impressed by the fantastic visuals and the dedication to the art.  It always inspires me and makes me wish I could draw or do computer animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment