Saturday, January 5, 2013

Efforts, blocking and pushing on

I tried to get to the gym last night, but a damaged tire prevented me from getting there.  My workout consisted of jacking up the car, changing the tires and throwing the broken tire in the trunk.

The diet part was difficult last night too.  I was very close to calories for the day.

Today looks like it will be about as bad, if not more difficult.  I woke this morning hungry and frustrated, and while toast and peanut butter is good, it's hardly the filling breakfast I wish I was eating.

I've got a dinner tonight, which is going to be difficult to keep from overeating, so I'm debating whether a single day will throw off the numbers or not.

Thus far, the weight hasn't budged down from 190#, so I figure there's probably not going to be a sudden weight loss for this week.  The slow, steady progress part is always the most difficult.  Especially the slow part.

No comments:

Post a Comment