Thursday, January 3, 2013

Food and such

Still sticking to the diet.  Calorie counting isn't the worst thing, it just means being vigilant on recording what I'm eating.  It also means taking a bit of time before I eat something to consider how many calories it is, and whether or not those could be better used with something more substantial.

I find that most of my calories come from things which are pretty calorie dense - at least when I'm not paying attention to the calorie totals.  Things like breads and sweets and such.  So, taking note of those and limiting my access to them is a pretty effective method for keeping me from eating them.

Yesterday wasn't too bad for food, but I woke up pretty hungry.  A bit on the tired side of things too, though I feel that's to be expected.

Scale read at 190 this morning, which is good.  I figure it will nudge down a bit more by the time Sunday rolls up.

No comments:

Post a Comment