Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Keeping on Track

Workout on Monday had me determine maxes for the deadlift and OHP.

Deadlift max is 265# and OHP is 105#.

I believe I may have hefted these weights before, so I'm happy.

The Deadlift goal was 225, which I broke, and which set a new goal of 245, which I also broke, and then a new, new goal of 265, which I then broke.  So, the current goal is 290.  A 25 pound jump, which requires me to work pretty damn hard to reach.

The OHP goal was 90.  I broke that, which set the new goal at 95.  I jumped straight to 100, so I broke the goal for 95 and 100.  The goal jumped to 110.  I tried 105 next, being too conservative to try straight for 110.  The goal sits at 110.

All around, the current goals are:

Dead: 290
Squat: 180
Bench: 155
OHP: 110

Only the squat did not have a broken goal, which I expected, since squats are my worst exercise.  There's something wrong with my form, and I'm not sure what.

Workouts today see the start of the current workout plan.  I was pretty happy with them, even though I know it will take some time to build to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment