Friday, February 18, 2011

Gym, issues, pushing through

I have been going to the gym. But each deviation from the schedule causes me to have to push myself again to go there.

I went in the mornings all last week, and other than the first time, no issues. Then, this week, I had a schedule swap, and I've been going in the evening instead. Means I had to push myself along again to get there.

I get the same excuses all the time from my brain. Too tired, too late, too hungry. None of them are good, or even reasonable excuses. The whole point of exercise is to make me tired. And it can't be too late to go to a place that never closes. And too hungry? I can eat after! Suck it up!

Still, it's a bit of an issue with me and self-motivation. Takes some kicking, and some effort just going there. But once I'm there, it's all business.

No comments:

Post a Comment