Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cooking

One of the Big, Fun, Scary items this year is learning how to cook. Now, I can already do some cooking and baking. But, it's mostly the same few simple things. Spaghetti (or variations of pasta, done the same way). Stir-fry, pizza, and I can fry pretty much any meat you hand me.

But I fail on a number of other areas. Like, things that aren't fried. Things that aren't a simple spaghetti. I want to learn to cook better. Which, to me, means I want to learn to cook more, and different things. I want to be able to do fish, steak, and so forth.

I don't need to cook things that are super-fancy, but I wouldn't mind being about to do some fancy things.

I do want to learn to do some healthier options for myself, and by extension, for others when I cook for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment