Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3G - Day 21

Weight: 198.6# (total loss of 3 pounds)
Waist: 107.0 cm (total loss of 3 cm)

Been busy running about here and there, back and forth. Spent 2 days and 2 nights in France, specifically Paris and a place outside Paris near Disneyland. Then in Germany for two nights, packed and ready to leave again. London, England this time. 5 days, 4 nights.

I walked a lot, took nearly a thousand pictures, and ate from restaurants and food joints.

Day 8 was the last time I did a weigh in and check in. Tomorrow is when I should do the next one, but it will be far too busy then, so I bumped it up a day. Compared to then, I'm down a half centimeter in width (and fitting into my size 38 pants), and I'm down 0.6 pounds. Not a great loss overall, but nearly 2 weeks without any form of workout, and still making a minor loss, that's great.

I'm back on track now. The flight tomorrow will set me off kilter for a while, but I'll be back on again before too much time has elapsed. And I am going to be working my ass off (literally).

Watching Biggest Loser Australia has really put me in an inspired state. Seeing what some of the contestants can do really does inspire. Yes, they have a massive support network. Time for them to do nothing but exercise and eat properly. But, don't I have all that as well? Especially now, when I'm unemployed, yet fiscally sound enough? I think so. I can make the change I want to. I am empowered to do so by the force that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment