Sunday, June 5, 2011

3G - Day 4

Weight: 200.8

Helping:

Went for a run today. Only 15 minutes, but it's a start.

Not Helping:

Meant to get in a bike ride, didn't happen.

Feelings:

Feeling ok, not great, but ok. Wanting to lose the gut for sure. Slight increase in weight from the previous day makes me worry a bit about being able to keep up the 0.52# per day decrease. It's a tough go. Any backslide just means that much more effort. By day 5, I need to be down a total of 2.6 pounds. It feels like a very big amount.

I still think I can do it without resorting to starvation tactics.

Update Note:

I have to re-think the math here. I've been using the day of 3G to think about how many pounds down I need to be. That's not quite right. I have to use the day minus 1, since day 1 is just me reporting my initial weight. So, I need to be down 2.08 pounds on day 5 to be on track. That means 199.7 or lower (and my scale only reads in 0.2# increments, so 199.6 would be best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment