Sunday, June 5, 2011

3g - Day 5

Weight: 199.6#

Gut: 108.5cm

It's the midpoint gut measure. Weekly measures on Wednesday, but Sunday feels like a good day to take stock.

According to calculations, I'm right on track for the weight. Yay me. Now to keep it going.

There's still a bit of time today, debating a walk or run, though neither of them feel like a great idea. Was walking earlier today, and my knees are a bit bothered. I'll probably do some arm work instead.

Helping:

29km bike ride today, even a slight hill.

Not Helping:

Cake. Still too much of it about, plus there's bread pudding now.

Feelings:

Happy to be on track. Frustrated at the continued presence of baked goods. Trying to make sure I eat enough, but not too much of anything. Hunger hasn't been a problem, but I've been wanting something creamy all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment