Sunday, August 5, 2012

Aug 5

Here's the end of week 1 (weights in pounds, measurements in centimeters):


Weight: 184 (-1)
BF%: 21.8%
Waist: 103 (-1)
Hips: 102
Chest: 107 (-4)
Thigh: 61
Calf: 37 (+2)
Arm: 33 (-1)



So, overall I'm down in size everywhere but my calves. Maybe the heavy work with them made them grow a bit?


My weight is down 1 pound, but just barely.


Were this the first week of a new diet, I would expect quite a bit more due to water weight being shed. But, since it's not, this is probably the full, actual amount of mass lost. Hopefully more fat than muscle, but there's not much way to know.


Given the low accuracy of my calipers, there's no way I can predict the ratios either, yet.


So, I'm going to nudge the per day calories down for this week, and try to keep vigilant.


Today is a scheduled rest day, but with a holiday tomorrow, I need to either move my workout to today or do a workout 2 days in a row. I think I'd rather have it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment