Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stable

Thus far this week, I've been 182, 183, and yesterday and today at 182 again.

Projections say that with Sunday as the end of the week, I should lose 1 pound after 3.5 days, so, no change expected until the 4th weighing.  That's Thursday morning.  So, I should be down to 181 if I'm on track.  Last week it didn't show until Friday, then was there for Sunday.  I'm hopeful.

I find that my current scale is very difficult to read in the mornings while I'm all blurry-eyed.  That, and I'm just getting older.  Been considering making a change to a digital scale, but it's a bit silly to buy a new scale when the old one is working well enough.

I've got a bit of soreness in the shoulders, back and around my knees.  Most likely due to the extra conditioning work I did on Monday.  Gotta find some place to fit more of that into the daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment