Thursday, August 2, 2012

No shoes, no soccer

Was supposed to play in a pick-up game of soccer last night, but I forgot to pack my shoes.  So, no game for me.  Apparently, no game for anyone else either, as everyone else got bogged down with work.

Talked, briefly, with Athalos yesterday about his routine, my routine, our (independent) goals, and when we could arrange a workout again.  His injury has slowed his progress down, but he's going to focus this month on getting back up again.

I'm not sure if I covered my goals or not, but I will now.

Aug-Sep is all about losing weight and body fat.  Hopefully at the same time.  The initial goal for weight is to get down to 175 pounds.  That's a 10 pound drop.  I should be able to do that in relatively short order, but I will have to be far more vigilant on my diet.  I'll save that topic for a follow-up post.

The body fat goal is to have my calipers read 15% (14.8% estimate according to my caliper set).  Right now, I'm estimated at 21.8%, and need to move down about 5 notches to get to 15%.  Hopefully, this will not be something impossible.  I believe I can do it.

Beyond those goals, I don't have anything else set.  No workout goal, no special achievement.  Just focusing on the weight for at least these next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment