Friday, August 10, 2012

Maybe just a bit behind

Down to 183 this morning.  Which is about a day off of the expected schedule.  So, I may be close to where I need to be.  There's a chance I'll hit 182 in time for Sunday's check, but I don't know.

A bit more about faith.  I have trouble believing the scale sometimes.  Like this morning.  I expected things to be at 184, and seeing 183 threw me.  I fiddled with the scale a bit before resetting it to show me what I saw the first time.  Messing about with the scale does bad things to the consistency of the measurements.

I'm still looking at doing some other work tomorrow, rather than just not doing anything in particular.

Also, I'm finding hunger to be more of an issue than normal today.  Sticking to the diet, though I really wanted a muffin this morning.

M suggested that a muffin was hardly a horrible thing to want, but I know that if I make an excuse because I feel hungry, then I'm not going to see the results I want.  This is only week 2, and I've got 7 more weeks after this.  I may allow myself an overage day around the end of week 4 or week 5.  Just to break the monotony of the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment