Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Feeling down

Been a bit down the last couple of days.  I think part of it is related to the lack of progress on the weight, the rest, I dunno.

Missed out on the gym yesterday.  On Sunday my arm was paining me pretty hard, and sleeping fixed most of it, but I figured I'd hold off on hitting the gym for a day to give it more rest.

Set the alarm for today, meant to go, then just before I decided to skip.  So, will hit the gym tomorrow.  I do want to go, just got to get there.

M mentioned that me getting up early to go to the gym always disturbs her sleep schedule - which is pretty fragmented as my own sleep is rarely great.  I tend to interact a lot if I'm dreaming, and I have been dreaming a lot over the last year.

I'm considering changing up my gym time to try to not work out in the morning,  That would mean either finding a gym I can hit during the workday (unlikely), or working out after I get home but before I eat.  I can't work out if I've eaten, as it upsets my stomach and makes me sluggish.

There's a window of time between when I get off work and when it would be too late to hit the gym.  Since I go to bed in order to get up early, I'd need to go early.  But, if I don't get up early, then I can stay up later at night and go to the gym without much trouble.

I may give it a try this week and see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment