Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fluctuation

So, yesterday, I post about faith, and here I find myself marginally higher in weight than I was the day before.  It is things like this which test my faith that what I'm doing is working.

There are a number of reasons why my weight may be higher now than it was yesterday.  Maybe I counted wrong with my calories yesterday, so I'd end up with more calories than I needed, which could push me over the limit.

All I can really do is try to keep track of things, and maybe kick up some conditioning work.

On the upside, squats felt better today - almost "pretty good" even.  Still damned heavy, and I feel my form is really breaking down because of it.  I did all the required reps, but I don't think I'm ready to advance on them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment