Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Three weeks

Three weeks already? How is that possible?

So, at the start I was 198.8#
Week 1 was 200.6.# (up 1.8#)
Week 2 was 198.6# (down 2#, down 0.2# total)
Week 3 is 197.4# (down 1.2#, down 1.4# total)

I must say that progress is slower than expected. It is consistent, though. If the trend from earlier in the week had continued, I'd be down to somewhere in the 195 range, but I shot up quite a bit over the last two days, eliminating most of my progress.

It's a balancing act for me with food and effort, and I'm still making a lot of mistakes along the way.

I've been keeping on the 15 push up per day minimum, and am thinking of pushing it up to 20 per day minimum. I have not been on the horizontal rows, though. I will need to make an effort to get those started.

No comments:

Post a Comment