Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What I "Should" be doing...

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately related to fitness. A lot of "should" in my life right now.

I should be running, or at least working up to running again.

I should be altering my diet in noticeable ways, including food selection, amount, preparation, and frequency.

I should be keeping up a regular schedule of workouts, with varied activity and intensity.

I should be biking more.

I should be learning how to play a sport of some kind.

I should be learning how to swim.

I should be sleeping more.

I should join a gym and get some lifting done.

With so much should, it feels like there isn't any place to start. But I know that's not true. I know that all I need to do with those shoulds, is just get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment