Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 18

Had plans to work out. Went over the Athalos' place and stayed there until far too late. Did not get anything done.

Weight: 196.0#

Now, as an add on, I do have the following other things to say.

1. I'm pushing the daily push ups up from 20 to 25. I may change and go to 30 if I find 25 too easy. These have been going really well. Such that I can do a set of 10 with little issue. When I started, 10 was really hard. Slow progress is the way to go for me.

2. I am going to start a running program. Ease into running again. I know I like it, my mind just doesn't remember yet.

3. I'm debating with myself over a "Least to Beast" kind of thing. That's what happens when I spend some time debating the merits of gyms, competitions and heavy stacks of steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment