Monday, May 17, 2010

May 14 + 15 + 16

Another weekend where I get no workouts in at all.

May 14: I kept at the pushups on Friday, but other than maybe an extra 5 pushups, I didn't do anything. Worked the bar until the wee hours, and didn't get to sleep until very late.

Weight: 198.6#

May 15: Got up with the kids, to get them to classes, then off to see if my drum lesson was on (it wasn't). Over to the store to play a game. That evening went off to hang out with the others for after-party stuff. Again, up until way too late. No exercise at all, aside from maybe one set of push ups that morning.

Weight: 198.4#

May 16: I'm tired and ragged this morning. I don't get much done, and I spend a lot of the afternoon sleeping. I consider a workout in the evening, but don't in the end.

Weight: 197.4#

I have to get in a workout today. Something, even if it is just a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment