Saturday, January 21, 2017

100 days - Day 1

I could call this day 2, but I'll treat yesterday as day 0. I did some thinking on the subject, and decided that 100 days of workouts would be significant enough for me, and I wouldn't try to focus on the superhero aspect. I'll save that for later, as part of the Thor plan. So, yesterday's workout was part of the new cardio initiative, which is going to require me to do a bit of strength work before getting on to the cardio. So, I picked back work, and did some pulldowns, and seated rows. Cardio was an hour on the stat bike. Weekends are always short days for the gym, and I didn't manage to get out to it while it was open, so I just did some work in the basement gym. There's no place for cardio downstairs, so it's all strength work there. Workout was chest and arms, so bench, curls, triceps kickback, and overhead triceps press.

No comments:

Post a Comment