Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Naptime workout

I was supposed to go to the gym tonight after work and do an hour of cardio. But, I didn't go. Instead, I took a nap for an hour instead. I do feel pretty refreshed from the nap, but this makes me wonder whether I could really stick with 100 days of superhero workouts. If I were doing that, then today would mean either figuring out cardio in the home gym (difficult) or another strength workout session (less difficult, but possibly forcing me to do too much of the same kind of work). I have been thinking that the main thing I'm missing as far as cardio from home is either a machine for it, or just missing the proper clothes to tackle running outdoors. I do need to start running soon, if I'm going to do any events or races this summer. Running during the winter, once I'm used to it, should be fine - if the road conditions are suitable and not slippery. I'm going to have to look into the cost of winter-suitable outdoor running gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment