Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Progress report #2

Scale says I'm at 222# today. That's down 4 from last week, and 6 total. That puts me right on pace with where I want to be. My food tracker suggests I've been under my total calories most of the week, but I think I've been over by a bit every day. But, just a little bit. Riding close to the line. The diet part is still difficult. It tends to mean making some rather specific adjustments in terms of how much I eat, or simply eschewing certain snacks because they're just too many calories. But it is going pretty good. I'm not suffering, and I'm not finding myself desperately hungry. So, I think I'm doing well. I do feel I could step up the cardio a bit. Maybe either take on the 100 days of superhero workouts thing, or just start doing a bit of strength work before my cardio work.

No comments:

Post a Comment