Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Progress report #1

The scale says 226# today, which is down by 2# overall. That's slightly slower paced than I'd like, and I attribute that to being over calories most of the days of the last week. But, it is in the right direction, so something must be working out. The focus on cardio is boring, as far as workouts go - but it is also effective. I'm looking to get more energy output happening, and that sometimes doesn't happen with a strength focused workout. Today's workout was an hour on the recumbent bike. The recumbent bike works out better than the upright bike. I did get some numbness in the legs, but it was much later in the workout, and didn't need nearly as much adjustment to recover. I am feeling like it might be possible to start tacking on a quick bar exercise before the cardio portion. Hopefully that will keep me from wanting to stray too much into an all strength workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment