Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Drawing and games

Made it to art class today, which was nice. It's been a couple months since I was last there, and I've missed it. There's something soothing about working on a drawing, and trying to capture the real person in front of you. I'm not great at it, but sucking at something is just the first step to not being completely bad at something. I would like to do more drawing stuff this year. It's one of my Big, Fun, Scary goals. I really do need to get practicing at it, since it's the only way I'm going to improve enough or maybe find a style that I can work with at a reasonable pace. One of the ideas for BFS is to do an actual 24 page (or more) comic, in a graphic novel style. Similar to the 24 hour comic, but over whatever amount of time it takes me to do. I haven't figured out the story for that yet - but that's part of the writing goals for the year. Script the comic I intend to write. At the very least, I'd like to get that done before too much time passes in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment