Thursday, January 5, 2017

Sleep

It's an important thing. Weight loss and workouts require me to get even more of it than I already do. Which is occasionally difficult, because so much fun happens while I'm awake, and sleep means I miss out. But, I will have to make an effort. There's no reason I shouldn't be getting about 7 hours, and really, I should be shooting for getting 8 if I can. My sleep habits aren't great, but they are a relatively small thing which can be improved with minimal effort. I'm going to aim for ensuring those 7 hours as a minimum, and see about getting in more if I can arrange it. Today's workout was again simple cardio. I spent an hour on the stat recumbent, which I find is a bit easier on my legs as they don't fall asleep as easily. Until I lose some of this chub that presses on those nerves, I may have to stick with the recumbent. A couple of co=workers were discussing their own workouts and weight loss plans. They're looking to lose about 10# in the same timeframe as my goal. I'm going to try to not get competitive with them. Let them do their thing, I'm going to keep doing mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment