Monday, January 9, 2017

Diets be hard, yo.

Yep. I am "dieting" in the sense that I'm limiting my total calories per day. That's not too difficult, but it does require me to keep a better awareness of what I'm eating exactly. Now, I'll have to admit that I'm not the most precise when it comes to counting calories. I am certainly in the set of people who under-report their total consumption. Not maliciously, but simply in the hopes of not wanting to look like I eat as much as I actually do. That's just compounded by the difficulties in estimating the portions of what I'm eating. Still, monitoring my intake is better than just going free range. I tend to eat and not pay much attention to things like being full or not being hungry in the first place. The overall restriction on my diet hasn't been too bad. I'm not cutting out anything or removing specific foods, so there's not craving for things I can't have. That certainly helps. I'll be weighing in tomorrow. If things are going the way I want, I'll be down around 125#. But, we'll see where I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment