Thursday, January 26, 2017

100 Days - Day 6

The longer this goes on, the more I realize just how much of a commitment 100 days really is. 100 consecutive days means there's not really much break for me. I have to schedule a cardio free day now and then that isn't leg focused in order to keep rotating body parts that get worked enough so that I don't overwork any of them while also letting them get stronger. Today was just some light triceps work and an hour on the treadmill. Running is going to be a pretty big thing for me this year I think, and I'm hoping to get some time on the bike also. I think I'll have to start slowly notching up the effort required on the bike. Diet was ok today. A lot of that had to do with eating food I wasn't fond of, so I ended up with less overall than I might have otherwise. Still I did indulge in cookies at the office, which is something I need to refrain from doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment